Briggs & Riley Baseline Cabin Spinner
The Briggs and Riley Baseline collection has made carrying on a breeze. Find perfection in the cabin spinner, a rolling cabin bag and all of it's versatility paired up with the effortless navigation of the four double swivel wheels. The perfect carry-on to suit all the carry-on size guidelines and restrictions. See why Reviews are raving for Briggs and Riley and all of their Baseline and carry-on sales.
- Front gusseted organizer compartment with a padded pocket for iPad® or tablet and additional room for power adapters/cords, magazines and files
- Roomy, open-mouth main compartment allows bag to be easily packed and organized - open-mouth main compartment allows bag to be easily packed and organized
- Two elastic mesh pockets provide organization for smaller items like belts and other accessories
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 3 stop heights
- Four double swivel wheels for effortless 360° navigation
- Large U-shaped opening for hassle-free access to extra items
- Outsider® handle provides flat interior surface for wrinkle-free packing
- Size: 15.5"x15.5"x10"
- Weight: 7.5lbs
- Volume: 28.8L
- Warranty: Briggs and Riley offer a lifetime warranty that covers all functional aspects of their cases including wear & tear and airline damage. Simple as that.
Briggs & Riley Baseline Commuter Expandable Carry On
Description Lightweight, compact, perfect. The Briggs and Riley Baseline Commuter Carry-On is complete with all the latest expandable features Briggs and Riley has to offer. CX technology is a triumph,...
Osprey Sojourn 45L/22” Travel Convertible Wheeled Backpack
[[description]] When you travel far and pack light, the Sojourn 45L/22” is the pack for the job. Already a great roller, the stowaway AG™ inspired backpack suspension expands your trips...
Thule Subterra Carry-On 40L
[[description]] A versatile, soft-sided carry-on designed to help maximize packing space. Includes a separate sleek laptop sleeve for travel convenience. [[features]] Can be carried in two different ways: as a...