Briggs & Riley BRX Excursion Backpack
Urban style and survival of the fittest all in one. Designed and engineered for the sophisticate gone global, BRX bags are virtually weightless, making it easier to travel anywhere. Our rugged yet refined Excursion Backpack is engineered for any type of travel, making it the ideal carry-on. Its large u-shaped top opening provides easy access to the main compartment, while its padded laptop slip pocket keeps you connected on the go.
- Easy-access, top loading main compartment with lockable zipper pulls to protect contents
- Spacious main compartment holds bulky or odd-shaped items
- Padded laptop compartment protects up to a 15.6” laptop
- SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints
- Strategic use of lightweight, durable 420D nylon, 600D polyester and water-resistant tarpaulin
- Adjustable padded sternum straps keeps backpack from sliding off shoulders
- Vertical front pocket with gray heather fabric offers quick, convenient access to small items
- Organizer on front panel with deep zippered pocket, two elastic slip pockets, and pen loops
- Slip-through back strap allows bag to slide over any Briggs and Riley Outsider® handle for fast, convenient travel
- Size: 18"x13.5"x7"
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Volume: 22.8L
- Warranty: Briggs' simple as that guarantee covers the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for the life of your bag.
Pacsafe Metrosafe LS350 Anti-Theft 15L Backpack
Description The new 15L backpack is a fantastic size and style for short day trips, getaways and site-seeing. Slim, compact and packed with internal organisation & secure anti-theft technologies, the...
Osprey Farpoint 40L Travel Backpack
Description Osprey’s Farpoint 40 is perfect for a weekend getaway in the city or the wilderness. The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel...
Osprey Daylite Sling
Description Throw the Daylite Sling over your shoulder and go. Go where, you say? Anywhere. To the store, school or on a quick hike. While grabbing brioche buns from the...