Osprey 90L Rolling Transporter Wheeled Duffle
Traveling can be tough on luggage, and that's exactly what the Transporter® Wheeled Duffel 90 is designed for. Durable and weather-resistant fabrics with overlapping rain flaps protect your gear from wet weather and the HighRoad Chassis's oversized wheels allow you to roll smoothly over the rough surfaces you'll encounter outside of the terminal. A large U-zip opening with a #10 zipper makes packing easy, internal mesh pockets help you stay organized, dual internal compression straps keep contents in place and a large external pocket provides quick access to smaller items. Multiple grab handles make it easy to maneuver and lashing points help you secure the pack to cargo racks. Wherever you're heading on your next trip, you can count on the Transporter® Wheeled Duffel 90.
- Wide easy to pack side-opening main access and weather-resistant double-flapped #10 YKK zippers with lockable sliders
- Large external end pocket keeps smaller items accessible
- Five padded tubular web grab handles make the bag easy to lift from any angle
- Six additional lash points ensure secure transport on a roof rack or pack animal
- Two large internal zippered mesh pockets help organize contents
- Two internal compression straps secure load
- Mesh-obscured ID window on end panel
- Size: 31.5H X 17.3W X 13.8D IN
- Weight: 7.8lbs
- Volume: 90L
Samsonite Winfield 3 Large Expandable Spinner
[[description]] Lightweight, durable hardside material complete with four wheels for zero effort. The push button handle locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case. The cross...
Briggs & Riley Torq Extra Large Trunk Spinner
Description Whether you want to pack your entire wardrobe or your full set of gear, this bag is your go-to. Your home away from home, the Torq Extra Large Trunk...
Eagle Creek Gear Warrior 4-Wheel 60L/26” Duffle
Description The eco-conscious Gear Warrior 4-Wheel Bag made with 100% recycled PET ripstop will keep up with your heaviest demands for work and for play. It’s rugged enough to go...