Baggallini RFID Festival Bag
Cards? Check. Tickets? Check. Phone? Check. Designed to keep your essentials close at hand, the convertible RFID festival bag is a must-have companion for your next unforgettable weekend. Built-in belt loops let you switch from a crossbody style to a fanny pack silhouette for the ultimate hands-free option. An RFID-blocking design protects your personal information and promises peace of mind.
- Lightweight, water-resistant nylon or printed fabric
- RFID protected interior has 6 card slots
- Interior organization and multifunctional pockets
- Quick access phone pocket
- Key loop
- 52" removable, adjustable crossbody strap
- Belt loops on back
- Size: 8" W x 5" H x 1.75" D
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
Travelon Anti-Theft Classic N/S Crossbody
Features Roomy, locking, main compartment with 2 drop pockets and zippered pocket Locking front compartment with RFID blocking card slots and 2 drop pockets, one of which is RFID shielded...
Aunts and Uncles Banana Belt Bag
Material and Care: The bags and wallets in Jamie’s Orchard are made of soft semi-vegetable tanned cowhide. Leather lotions for fine smooth leather provide protection and care at the same...
Briggs & Riley Women's Crossbody Bag
Description An excellent solution for the bare necessities, the Women's Crossbody is a sleek, simple, lightweight style that's designed to keep you going. Features INTERIOR FEATURES Textured interior lining is...