Black Diamond Magnum 16 Backpack
The big brother to the Black Diamond Bbee pack, the Black Diamond Magnum is a lightweight daypack for peak bagging, light-and-fast hikes, and quick jaunts into the backcountry. Stretch-mesh side pockets and front compression webbing supplement the interior storage, and the bike light slot and trekking pole loop or ice ax loop make it equally suited for the commute and the mountains.
- Contoured shoulder straps and OpenAir™ back panel
- Zippered panel opening and internal stash pocket
- Easy-to-remove 20 mm webbing hip belt
- Trekking pole/ice ax loop and bike light slot
- Stretch-mesh side pockets, front web compression, and storage
- Hydration compatible
Volume: 16 L (976 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight: 490 g (1 lb 1 oz)
- Materials : 210d nylon ripstop, 400d nylon twill
Aunts and Uncles Ava Wallet
Description Ava keeps your money and bank card safely under lock and key. Material and Care The bags of the Grandma-line are made of highly vegetable tanned cowhide. Thanks to...
Aunts and Uncles Goldfish Wallet
Description Always turning the same rounds becomes very boring over the time. Goldfish is delighted, however, to leave his aquarium looking for adventures with you. Material and Care The bags...
Aunts and Uncles Hamamatsu Backpack
Description Hamamatsu is a lightweight and easy to handle thanks to the wraparound, rainproof zippers. The sporty backpack offers space for your 13 inch notebook and lots more. Material and...