Black Diamond Magnum 16 Backpack
The big brother to the Black Diamond Bbee pack, the Black Diamond Magnum is a lightweight daypack for peak bagging, light-and-fast hikes, and quick jaunts into the backcountry. Stretch-mesh side pockets and front compression webbing supplement the interior storage, and the bike light slot and trekking pole loop or ice ax loop make it equally suited for the commute and the mountains.
- Contoured shoulder straps and OpenAir™ back panel
- Zippered panel opening and internal stash pocket
- Easy-to-remove 20 mm webbing hip belt
- Trekking pole/ice ax loop and bike light slot
- Stretch-mesh side pockets, front web compression, and storage
- Hydration compatible
Volume: 16 L (976 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight: 490 g (1 lb 1 oz)
- Materials : 210d nylon ripstop, 400d nylon twill
Secrid Rango Miniwallet
Description Based on the Secrid Cardprotector, the Miniwallet is both a compact and secure wallet. In addition to the cards in the Cardprotector, the interior offers space for a few cards,...
Osprey Daylite Plus Backpack
Description Traveling can be difficult but the Daylite Plus makes it easier. With protected, padded storage for a laptop, and extra organization options to keep you moving through the terminal,...
Osprey Fairview 55L Women's Travel Backpack
Description Lightweight and streamlined, the Fairview Series is an ideal travel pack for fast-moving globetrotters. Despite their minimalist weights, these women's specific, full-featured packs offer plenty of organization and travel-focused...