Briggs & Riley Baseline Commuter Expandable 19" Spinner
A compact and lightweight case that rolls on 4 re-engineered double swivel spinner wheels for effortless 360° navigation. Ideal for overnight trips between Asia and Europe. With CX technology, the bag expands up to 33%, then compresses back down to original size to store in the overhead compartment or under your seat. Find out now why Briggs and Riley receives the best reviews in the business on luggage.
- Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting and minimize wrinkling
- Spacious main compartment for easy packing
- U-shaped zippered lid pocket for storing additional travel essentials such as toiletries
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 3 stop heights
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Reinforced, low profile protective corner guards on all 4 corners
- Retractable low profile side carry handle
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- Size: 19"x14"x9"
- Weight: 8.4lbs
- Volume: 36L (Expands to 46.3L)
- Warranty: Briggs and Riley offer a lifetime warranty that covers all functional aspects of their cases including wear & tear and airline damage. Simple as that.
Briggs & Riley BRX Domestic Expandable Upright
Description Luggage designed for the urban maverick who takes packing light seriously. Built to maximum carry-on dimensions, with capacity to grow. Our versatile Domestic Carry-On is only 7.3 lbs. and...
Briggs & Riley Baseline International Carry-On Wide Body Upright
Description International or domestic travel? Doesn't matter any more with this one perfect versatile bag from Briggs and& Riley's Baseline collection. Inside, find maximum packing capacity with this carry-ons short...
Briggs & Riley Baseline Medium Upright Duffle
Description What's better than a good duffle? A GREAT duffle on wheels! The exceptionally roomy Baseline Medium Upright Duffle not only provides enough space for all of your day-to-day clothing...