Briggs & Riley Baseline Commuter Expandable 19" Spinner
A compact and lightweight case that rolls on 4 re-engineered double swivel spinner wheels for effortless 360° navigation. Ideal for overnight trips between Asia and Europe. With CX technology, the bag expands up to 33%, then compresses back down to original size to store in the overhead compartment or under your seat. Find out now why Briggs and Riley receives the best reviews in the business on luggage.
- Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting and minimize wrinkling
- Spacious main compartment for easy packing
- U-shaped zippered lid pocket for storing additional travel essentials such as toiletries
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 3 stop heights
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Reinforced, low profile protective corner guards on all 4 corners
- Retractable low profile side carry handle
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- Size: 19"x14"x9"
- Weight: 8.4lbs
- Volume: 36L (Expands to 46.3L)
- Warranty: Briggs and Riley offer a lifetime warranty that covers all functional aspects of their cases including wear & tear and airline damage. Simple as that.
Osprey 90L Rolling Transporter Wheeled Duffle
Description Traveling can be tough on luggage, and that's exactly what the Transporter® Wheeled Duffel 90 is designed for. Durable and weather-resistant fabrics with overlapping rain flaps protect your gear...
Travelpro Maxlite 5 26" Expandable Upright
Description Pack even more into this durable, ultra-lightweight Maxlite® 5 26-inch Expandable Rollaboard® suitcase featuring all the amenities and styling of the Maxlite® 5 Carry-On Rollaboard® in a checked-baggage size...
Osprey Sojourn 45L/22” Travel Convertible Wheeled Backpack
[[description]] When you travel far and pack light, the Sojourn 45L/22” is the pack for the job. Already a great roller, the stowaway AG™ inspired backpack suspension expands your trips...