Briggs & Riley Kinzie Street Convertible Brief
Indecision can strike at the worst of times, even in the morning rush before leaving for the day. Deciding between a polished, professional look or a comfortable, on-the-go solution is a tough choice for any modern urban professional. Not with the Convertible Brief. One zip and two clicks later, this brief transforms into a backpack with the greatest of ease.
- Textured, herringbone interior lining is durable and soft; fully lined interior treats items gently; light, contrasting color makes finding contents easy
- Thickly padded slip pocket in organizer fits most iPads or other tablets and e-readers in or out of their cases
- RFID blocking pocket for holding a wallet or passport protects personal data from digital pickpockets
- Bloused elastic pockets for organizing cables and chargers
- Three credit card slip pockets keep important cards easily and quickly accessible
- Two leather pen loops can accommodate writing implements of various sizes
- Two wide, elastic loops with leather tabs ideal for organizing smaller items like earbuds and USB drives
- Cavernous main compartment accommodates files, folders, and bulkier or odd-shaped items like clothing
- Padded slip pocket perfect for storing up to legal-sized folders and files
- Generously padded laptop slip pocket accommodates and protects up to a 15” laptop; hook-and-loop elastic band on side makes it easy to access and can stretch to accommodate thicker laptops or additional files
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad included
- Proprietary body fabric is a unique, coated material that provides durability and moisture resistance
- Luxurious genuine top-grain leather touchpoints and accents
- Durable, genuine top-grain leather handles for a comfortable grip and easy carrying
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action
- Knurled, textured hardware and zipper pulls for an industrial, modern aesthetic
- Organizer and main compartment zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure
- Back zippered compartment hides two tethered backpack straps that clip onto d-rings on back panel, allowing easy transformation between a vertical brief and a backpack
- Adjustable padded neoprene backpack straps provide maximum comfort while in backpack configuration
- Removable, adjustable comfort flex shoulder strap provides a custom fit with cross-body or over-the-shoulder carrying options while in brief configuration
- Removable, non-slip shoulder pad with thick foam padding for maximum comfort
- SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; RFID blocking to protect personal data against digital pickpockets; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open; vertical orientation makes it easy to access while bag is slung over your shoulder
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider® handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one
- Size: 11.5. x 16 x 5.5"
- Weight: 3lbs
Briggs and Riley BRX Excursion Backpack
[[description]] Urban style and survival of the fittest all in one. Designed and engineered for the sophisticate gone global, BRX bags are virtually weightless, making it easier to travel anywhere....
Briggs and Riley BRX Exchange Medium Duffle
[[description]] A perfect carry-on for your urban excursion. Two bags in one - easily convert the Exchange Duffle into a backpack for when your need that extra free hand [[Features]]...
Aunts & Uncles Grumbler
[[description]] This small backpack will defend your treasures with devotion thanks to its main case zippered section. [[Features]] Two snap-buckles Adjustable straps with webbing Leather tieback Vintage fittings Leather address...