Briggs & Riley Kinzie Street Convertible Brief
Indecision can strike at the worst of times, even in the morning rush before leaving for the day. Deciding between a polished, professional look or a comfortable, on-the-go solution is a tough choice for any modern urban professional. Not with the Convertible Brief. One zip and two clicks later, this brief transforms into a backpack with the greatest of ease.
- Textured, herringbone interior lining is durable and soft; fully lined interior treats items gently; light, contrasting color makes finding contents easy
- Thickly padded slip pocket in organizer fits most iPads or other tablets and e-readers in or out of their cases
- RFID blocking pocket for holding a wallet or passport protects personal data from digital pickpockets
- Bloused elastic pockets for organizing cables and chargers
- Three credit card slip pockets keep important cards easily and quickly accessible
- Two leather pen loops can accommodate writing implements of various sizes
- Two wide, elastic loops with leather tabs ideal for organizing smaller items like earbuds and USB drives
- Cavernous main compartment accommodates files, folders, and bulkier or odd-shaped items like clothing
- Padded slip pocket perfect for storing up to legal-sized folders and files
- Generously padded laptop slip pocket accommodates and protects up to a 15” laptop; hook-and-loop elastic band on side makes it easy to access and can stretch to accommodate thicker laptops or additional files
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad included
- Proprietary body fabric is a unique, coated material that provides durability and moisture resistance
- Luxurious genuine top-grain leather touchpoints and accents
- Durable, genuine top-grain leather handles for a comfortable grip and easy carrying
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action
- Knurled, textured hardware and zipper pulls for an industrial, modern aesthetic
- Organizer and main compartment zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure
- Back zippered compartment hides two tethered backpack straps that clip onto d-rings on back panel, allowing easy transformation between a vertical brief and a backpack
- Adjustable padded neoprene backpack straps provide maximum comfort while in backpack configuration
- Removable, adjustable comfort flex shoulder strap provides a custom fit with cross-body or over-the-shoulder carrying options while in brief configuration
- Removable, non-slip shoulder pad with thick foam padding for maximum comfort
- SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; RFID blocking to protect personal data against digital pickpockets; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open; vertical orientation makes it easy to access while bag is slung over your shoulder
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider® handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one
- Size: 11.5. x 16 x 5.5"
- Weight: 3lbs
Osprey Daylite Sling
Description Throw the Daylite Sling over your shoulder and go. Go where, you say? Anywhere. To the store, school or on a quick hike. While grabbing brioche buns from the...
Thule Subterra Carry-On 40L
[[description]] A versatile, soft-sided carry-on designed to help maximize packing space. Includes a separate sleek laptop sleeve for travel convenience. [[features]] Can be carried in two different ways: as a...
Pacsafe Metrosafe LS350 Anti-Theft 15L Backpack
Description The new 15L backpack is a fantastic size and style for short day trips, getaways and site-seeing. Slim, compact and packed with internal organisation & secure anti-theft technologies, the...