Eagle Creek Global Companion 65L Backpack
Travel smarter with the pack that’s designed specifically to meet your traveling needs. Ensure comfort with adjustable suspension, be organized with ample pockets and stay dry with weatherproof material & a tuck-away rainfly. With consideration for everything from unsuspecting weather dips to unexpected layovers, this pack anticipates more so that you don’t have to.
- Shoulder straps, back panel and hip belt are designed ergonomically for maximum comfort with padding and moisture wicking to reduce sweat on the body
- Extra external zip pocket on hip belt is easily accessible when wearing the pack to securely stow your cell phone or some of the local currency
- Easy-to-use adjustable suspension for improved comfort and a reduced feeling of weight; use the simple hook and loop closure on the back panel to open the flaps and adjust up or down
- Quick adjustable torso length is ideal in this unisex pack so that it can be shared within a household or adjusted mid-journey to split the carrying duties
- Load lifters and sternum strap offer extra individualized adjustment for added stability
- Sternum strap features a safety whistle
- Traditional suitcase style butterfly opening reveals two zippered peek-through mesh packing compartments including one with an additional mesh pocket for organization
- 17” padded laptop sleeve hides in the back of the main compartment, but has dual access points to grab quickly whether at the airport or parked away in your hotel room
- Two zippered front panel pockets with mesh slip pockets
- Third sizeable mesh packing compartment is accessible from the front of the pack and can also be accessed from u-shaped main duffel opening
- Self-repairing lockable zippers with easy grip zipper pulls are designed to keep working for you trip after trip
- Lockable top zippers can be double secured with a small padlock looped through the Central Lock Point
- Mesh stuffer pocket on front is perfect for containing your wet raincoat and is secured with a bouldering hook
- Mesh side pockets are perfect for water bottles and other quick grab items
- Compression straps can be used to stow a jacket, plane pillow or extra gear
- Durable Bi-Tech™ fabric bottom is abrasion and weather resistant can be wiped down effortlessly
- Top, bottom and side haul handles enable easy pickup from any angle
- Check-in Rainfly™ offers extra rain protection, but can also be expanded to work as a zipped check-in duffel with handles to contain and protect the full-suspension back panel
- Pack is completely covered by the Eagle Creek No Matter What™ Warranty
- Size: 13.25 x 26 x 12.25 in
- Weight: 5 lbs 2 oz
- Volume: 65L
- Material: 450D Geo Ripstop, Bi-Tech™, 600D Helix™ Poly
Osprey Farpoint 40L Travel Backpack
Description Osprey’s Farpoint 40 is perfect for a weekend getaway in the city or the wilderness. The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel...
Osprey Fairview 55L Women's Travel Backpack
Description Lightweight and streamlined, the Fairview Series is an ideal travel pack for fast-moving globetrotters. Despite their minimalist weights, these women's specific, full-featured packs offer plenty of organization and travel-focused...
Thule Subterra Backpack 23L
[[description]] A sleek travel backpack that protects electronics and includes a PowerPocket to manage cords between your device and mobile charger. [[features]] Protects your laptop (15" MacBook Pro® or 15.6"...