Eagle Creek Pack-It Specter Tech Cube Small
The Pack-It Specter Tech™ Cube S is the perfect lightweight packing organizer to keep your luggage manageable on even the longest journeys. Magic self-repairing zippers with innovative climbing rope-inspired pulls eliminate annoying zipper snags. Transparent fabricallows you to peek into the cube without opening.
- Specter Tech™ fabric has been redesigned for reduced weight to your overall luggage and a more durable finish
- Self-repairing zippers with climbing rope-inspired pull mechanism won’t break and leave you struggling in the middle of your big excursion
- Zippers open to a “full book” opening to easily pack and unpack the cube
- Webbing carry handles are reinforced at the attachment points to guarantee your bag won’t bust when it’s holding more stuff
- Easily recognize the cube’s contents through the translucent fabric without even unzipping
- Coated fabric is both stain and water resistant to keep your items protected from the elements
- Made with environmentally safe materials; absolutely no PVC coatings are used
- Perfect for slightly smaller items including undergarments, itinerary details, electronics and more
- Eagle Creek’s Lifetime Warranty on all packing cubes for protection during a lifetime of travel
- Size: 6.75 x 9.75 x 3.25 in
- Weight: 1.3oz
- Volume: 5L
- Material: 30D Ripstop Nylon
Matador NanoDry Large Towel
[[Description]] This shower-sized packable towel is ultra-light, super absorbent, and quick drying. The NanoDry Towel stays fresher for longer thanks to an antimicrobial fabric coating. Silicone travel case with carabiner keeps your...
Eagle Creek Pack-It Original Cube Set M/M/M
Description Smart packing organization, now available in a colorful set of three. Packing in different color Cubes makes it that much easier to identify what you've packed in which clothing...
Travelon Micro Scale
[[description]] The days of big, bulky luggage scales are over. At 3 ounces, the Micro-Scale is quite possbily the smallest, lightest weight scale on the market. Weighing a bag in...