Eagle Creek Pack-It Specter Tech Slim Cube
This durable, lightweight travel organizer helps you maximize your storage space by sneaking into even the tightest of spots in your pack. The translucent fabric allows you to easily see the contents, and self-repairing zippers ensure they will not snag or fail on you in the middle of your big trip.
- New lightweight and strengthened fabric supports more and weighs less
- Two-way, self-repairing zippers with climbing rope pulls supports the habits of over-packers with its strengthened ability to endure even the most overstuffed packs
- Webbing carry handles are reinforced at attachment points to keep hold of even your heaviest items
- Translucent fabric permits you to see what’s inside the cube without unzipping the organizer
- Fabric is treated to repel water and stains to keep your items looking and smelling their best all trip long
- PVC coatings are not used in an effort to make a safe product you can happily use for even your most delicate items
- This smaller cube is perfect for underwear, socks, gloves, snacks or electronic cords
- Eagle Creek’s Lifetime Warranty is provided so you can confidently use and abuse your Slim Cube S
- Size: 4.25 x 13 x 2.25 in
- Weight: 1.1oz
- Volume: 3.5L
- Material: 30D Ripstop Nylon
Eagle Creek Pack-It Original Cube Set M/M/M
Description Smart packing organization, now available in a colorful set of three. Packing in different color Cubes makes it that much easier to identify what you've packed in which clothing...
Matador NanoDry Large Towel
[[Description]] This shower-sized packable towel is ultra-light, super absorbent, and quick drying. The NanoDry Towel stays fresher for longer thanks to an antimicrobial fabric coating. Silicone travel case with carabiner keeps your...
Sockwell Damask - Womens 15-20 mmHg Compression Socks
Description MINIMIZES SWELLING - by keeping blood from pooling in foot PROMOTES CIRCULATION - and minimizes varicose veins REDUCES FATIGUE - by stabilizing muscles. RECOMMENDED FOR: Prolonged sitting and standing...