Eagle Creek Tarmac International Carry-On
The Tarmac International Carry-On was constructed with extreme durability to handle the rigors of long distance journeys of international explorations. Tough, secure, and innovative technology makes this carry-on a must for your adventure luggage set.
- Sleeve in the main compartment that can secure up to a 17” laptop and other electronics
- Key fob Porter Key™ bottle opener is ready to open your much deserved end-of-trip beverage
- Expansion zipper offers more room for your gear throughout
- Innovative Coat Keeper™ secures jackets and sweaters to the top of the bag
- Add-A-Bag strap allows you to attach a companion bag to the front of the Tarmac International Carry-On
- Puncture-resistant lockable zippers and Central Lock Points tightly secure the bag from intruders
- Bi-Tech™ Armor fabrics maximize resistance to the elements and abrasion
- Over-sized treaded wheels, heavy-duty wheel housings, skid plate, and bumper protection give the carry-on a smooth system to roll on
- Reflective finger loop zipper pulls easily, even while wearing gloves
- Compression straps and external lash points securely fasten gear
- Size: 13.75 x 21.5 x 8 in
- Weight: 6 lbs 9 oz
- Volume: 33-36L
- Material: Bi-Tech™ Heather, 1000D Helix™ Poly Twill
Briggs & Riley Baseline International Carry-On Wide Body Upright
Description International or domestic travel? Doesn't matter any more with this one perfect versatile bag from Briggs and& Riley's Baseline collection. Inside, find maximum packing capacity with this carry-ons short...
Briggs & Riley Baseline Medium Upright Duffle
Description What's better than a good duffle? A GREAT duffle on wheels! The exceptionally roomy Baseline Medium Upright Duffle not only provides enough space for all of your day-to-day clothing...
Briggs & Riley Women's 22" Carry-On Spinner
Description For travelers looking for a soft, supple, and incredibly lightweight carry-on that doesn't compromise on packing space and performance, the Women's Tall Carry-On Spinner is the end of the...