Osprey Flare 22 Backpack
Whether you need a daypack for an excursion downtown or a walk in the woods, reach for Osprey’s Flare. The mesh shoulder harness and backpanel provide comfort, even when the pack is fully loaded with gear, books, or heavy electronics. A comfortable hipbelt adds extra stability under load, and vanishes inside the stretch mesh side pockets when you’re traveling light.
Inside the panel-access main compartment, you’ll find laptop and tablet sleeves to protect your devices.
Storage options include side and front stretch mesh pockets, and a zippered front panel pocket. There’s also an upper slash pocket to corral small items. The front stretch mesh pocket gives you a place to keep a layer handy.
If your adventures keep you out past dark, clip a blinker light to the pack’s rear attachment point for extra nocturnal visibility.
- Heat embossed slash pocket keeps you organized
- Side stretch mesh pockets for extra storage
- Front panel pocket provides storage options
- Blinker light attachment for extra visibility
- Top grab handle for easy transport
- Removable 20mm webbing hipbelt is versatile
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secures electronics
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Size: 19 x 11 x 11 in
- Weight: 1.59 lbs
- Volume: 22L
- Material: 420HD Packcloth
- Warranty: Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge
Osprey Daylite Sling
Description Throw the Daylite Sling over your shoulder and go. Go where, you say? Anywhere. To the store, school or on a quick hike. While grabbing brioche buns from the...
Osprey 90L Rolling Transporter Wheeled Duffle
Description Traveling can be tough on luggage, and that's exactly what the Transporter® Wheeled Duffel 90 is designed for. Durable and weather-resistant fabrics with overlapping rain flaps protect your gear...
Osprey Farpoint 40L Travel Backpack
Description Osprey’s Farpoint 40 is perfect for a weekend getaway in the city or the wilderness. The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel...