Osprey Tropos Backpack
While we’d like to imagine reaching for our most technical packs every day to accompany us on heaps of epic adventures, the truth is we rely far more often on a different type of bag. But that doesn’t mean it can’t do double duty. The Tropos has your daily needs covered with a protective zippered laptop sleeve and front-panel organization to keep your phone, business cards, pens and other essentials in order. In addition, a supremely ventilated AirSpeed backpanel keeps your temperature in check, side compression straps secure your load and an integrated kickstand prevents your belongings from spilling—making the Tropos an ideal town-to-trail companion.
- AirSpeed® ventilated backpanel
- Integrated kickstand keeps pack upright and accessible
- Separate zippered laptop / tablet access
- Front panel vertical zip stretch pocket
- Upper side compression straps with tuckaway garage
- Lower compression straps
- Front panel organization pocket with key clip
- Heat embossed scratch-free slash pocket
- Dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- Padded laptop sleeve and tablet sleeve
- Magazine / document sleeve and internal organization
- Size: 20.88H X 13.4W X 10.64D IN
- Weight: 2.39lbs
- Volume: 34L
- Material: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Osprey Sojourn 45L/22” Travel Convertible Wheeled Backpack
[[description]] When you travel far and pack light, the Sojourn 45L/22” is the pack for the job. Already a great roller, the stowaway AG™ inspired backpack suspension expands your trips...
Osprey Sojourn 80L/28” Travel Convertible Wheeled Backpack
[[description]] Osprey’s Sojourn 80L/28" is just the ticket when you’re packing for a trip to the remote corners of the planet. This durable wheeled duffel bag rolls easily on the...
Osprey Fairview 55L Women's Travel Backpack
Description Lightweight and streamlined, the Fairview Series is an ideal travel pack for fast-moving globetrotters. Despite their minimalist weights, these women's specific, full-featured packs offer plenty of organization and travel-focused...