Tilley Cotton Duck Sailing Hat
While this snap up Cotton Duck Hat is generally considered a sailing style, the origin of it is in the army. The side snaps were designed for soldiers who needed the brim out of the way when firing their rifles. However the snap up sides also offer extra stability in windy conditions on the water. So whether on sea, or on land, this Hat will keep you protected from the sun & rain.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Versatility - brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Extra storage – Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8"
- Weight: 5.4 oz / 153 g
- Fabric: 100% cotton duck
Eagle Creek Pack-It Original Cube Set M/M/M
Description Smart packing organization, now available in a colorful set of three. Packing in different color Cubes makes it that much easier to identify what you've packed in which clothing...
Matador NanoDry Large Towel
[[Description]] This shower-sized packable towel is ultra-light, super absorbent, and quick drying. The NanoDry Towel stays fresher for longer thanks to an antimicrobial fabric coating. Silicone travel case with carabiner keeps your...
Sockwell Damask - Womens 15-20 mmHg Compression Socks
Description MINIMIZES SWELLING - by keeping blood from pooling in foot PROMOTES CIRCULATION - and minimizes varicose veins REDUCES FATIGUE - by stabilizing muscles. RECOMMENDED FOR: Prolonged sitting and standing...